The car park gate repair works are starting Monday 8 January 2018, so please note the following schedule and access/exit arrangements while the works are being carried out and take extra care.
ENTRANCE GATE REPAIRS
- START DATE- Monday 8 January 2018.
- TIMESCALE- circa 5 working days (8am-4.30pm, Monday 8 to Friday 12 January).
- WORKS- repair gates and installation of new safety edges.
- VEHICULAR ACCESS- access to the car park will remain open at all times during the Entrance gate repairs works but via one lane only while the other lane is fenced/closed off to allow work on the adjacent gate. The Exit gateway will remain unaffected while work on the Entrance gates is being carried out.
EXIT GATEWAY AND GATE REPAIRS
- START DATE- 15 January 2018
- TIMESCALE- circa 10-15 working days (starting 8am Monday 15 January).
- WORKS- the gates/posts will be removed Monday 15 January in readiness for work on the brick wall/lintel starting Tuesday 16.
- VEHICULAR EXIT- the Exit gateway will be closed completely during the brick wall/lintel repair works and all vehicular exit will be solely through the Entrance gateway with diversion signs in place. Fobs will still be used to enter as per normal and exit will be managed between the car park manager, duty Concierge and managing agents.
- Once the wall/lintel has been rebuilt and the gates/posts reinstalled, the Exit gateway will be reopened while the gate repair work is being carried out but again, only one lane will be open to allow work on the opposite gate.
PLEASE NOTE– THE ENTRANCE GATEWAY WILL BE USED FOR ALL VEHICULAR ACCESS AND EXIT WHILE THE EXIT GATEWAY IS CLOSED (one lane for access and the other for exit), SO PLEASE BE EXTRA CAREFUL OF THE TEMPORARY 2 WAY TRAFFIC DURING THE REPAIR WORKS.
Lastly, these works are scheduled to be carried out during working hours only (8am-5pm) on weekdays only, so car park access/exit will be as normal overnight and at weekends.